Springbrook Community Church meets in-person each Sunday at 9:00 a.m. in a Family Service for all ages. If you’re unable to attend on-campus, please join us online for our Live Stream Sundays at 9:00 and 10:30 a.m. The details below provide important information on how to make a reservation and the steps we are taking to protect the safety and health of everyone who attends.
REGISTER TO ATTEND:
Please be sure to make a note (or screen shot) of the table number you selected. If you need to cancel your reservation, please email email@example.com.
Click here to register for December 6
Click here to register for December 13
Click here to register for December 20
No Services on December 27
FAMILY WORSHIP SERVICE INFORMATION
- One Service: Sunday at 9:00 AM (All ages attend this service)
- Lobby Entrance and Exit: Entrance and Exit to/from the building are clearly marked. Please follow directional signs you enter and exit the building.
- Reserved Seats Required: State/CDC guidelines require social distancing. Illinois guidelines for churches set capacity to 25% of room seating capacity. ALL seats are at tables with 4 chairs. The table (with 4 chairs) must be reserved each week in advance. All chairs/tables must remain where placed in the room since they have been arranged for the maximum safety and health of each person attending.
- Reserving Tables: Each table has a maximum of 4 chairs. When a reservation is made, you are reserving ALL 4 seats. If you do not need all 4 seats you may invite others to sit at the table with you if you choose. If they join you at your reserved table, they will NOT need a separate reservation, unless you have reached the maximum number of 4 people at your table. Springbrook will NOT arbitrarily seat people at your table of 4, regardless of the number of available chairs remaining at your table.
- Preschool/Children/Students: Attend with their family at the 9:00 AM Family Service. NO preschool/children/student environments will open until further notice.
- Senior Adults: Are welcome to attend but are encouraged to follow the advice of the CDC/and their medical professional in making the decision about attending.
- Immune Compromised: Those with immune compromised, health-related conditions are encouraged to follow the advice of the CDC/and their medical professional in making the decision about attending.
We appreciate your willingness to follow the health and safety precautions we have provided in order to regather at Springbrook. We also know that you may choose to continue to watch our service online, and we trust that you will make the best decision for you and your family. As State/CDC guidelines are updated, Springbrook will also update our protocols. Additional Worship Service time(s) and Ministry Programming will also be offered as circumstances allow. We will keep you informed of all updates and changes on our App/website. Our desire is to provide safe and healthy environments for all of us to gather.