KidStuf is high-octane fun packaged in a 45-minute production where kids K-5th grade take their parents to learn. The theme always reinforces one of the 36 Life Apps in a creative environment designed for parents and kids. This weekly production combines a full cast of characters, drama, lights, music, creative storytelling, multi-media, and video to entertain and challenge families to learn together. KidStuf meets at at 9:45am the first Sunday of every month!
- Life App driven….where character and faith are taught by emphasizing a monthly Life App.
- User Friendly…where your friends will thank you for bringing them.
- Creatively wired…where video, lights, sound, and drama are used to make a lasting impression.
- KidStuf – Family Centered…where parents and kids spend quality time together.
- Kid Focused…where learning is fun and relevant for elementary aged kids.
- Volunteer Fueled…where everyone can participate and get connected.