During our Sunday services, you can expect a positive experience as you are moved by the music, engaged by the visual and dramatic arts, and inspired by the message of hope with a room full of real people,and remember…no perfect people allowed! While adults enjoy the service, preschoolers, children and students attend exciting activities specially designed for their age group.
At Springbrook, “come as you are” means more than casual attire. It means providing a fun, safe, environment free from the rules and regulations of religion. Our goal is to help you find God, follow Christ, and be free to dream while having the time of your life! You won’t be singled out or harassed, so bring your disappointments, your hurts, and your questions. You’ll find Springbrook is a great place to love, laugh, heal and dream!
Springbrook is a church where…
- The people are real and accepting.
- There’s music for the terminally hip, played by a real, living, breathing band.
- The style is relational, spiced with humor, drama and video.
- There’s straight talk about real life issues.
- We care about you, not your money! Leave your wallet at home. (Or with mom – she’ll take good care of it!)
If you are looking for a church that’s Real, Relevant and Relational check us out! Whether you’ve gone to church your whole life or have never walked into one, Springbrook is the place for you!